Your cart is empty now. Please add some products to your cart.
Shipping Companies we use for shipping
USPS - (U.S. Postal Service) US orders and International
UPS - (United Parcel Service) US orders and International
International carriers may vary (we promise times, not companies for International)
When does my order ship?
Your order will 98% of the time ship the next business day that you order the product, if the order is submitted Sunday through Thursday before our 8:30 pm est deadline. The warehouses are closed on weekends and do not ship. UPS express shipping methods do not deliver on weekends. Also, UPS does not guarantee delivery for express methods around holidays, and in the case of bad weather. Please note that the shipping options you choose take effect on the day the item ships, not the day you order. For example, if you order an item on a Friday or a Saturday, the next business day (normally, with the exception of a Monday Holiday) would be Monday. If you pay for next day shipping, you should receive it by Tuesday. In some cases, the item you order may be found to be out of stock at the warehouse. We will forward to another warehouse as quickly as possible. This happens rarely, but due to fluctuating stock levels of popular products, we try to forward your order to the best warehouse best able to fulfill your order. We cannot control delivery errors, especially if your address is not 100% complete.
Addressing an Overseas Military Mailpiece
To properly address a mailpiece, you need the following information:
* Name of the recipient (rank/grade/rating is optional)
* The PSC (Postal Service Center), CMR (Community Mail Room), UMR (Unit Mail Room), RPO (Regional Post Office), APO (Army Post Office) or OMDC (Official Mail Distribution Center) number.
* It is not necessary to add the specific military formation (for instance "1/20 24th Infantry") that the recipient is attached to.
* At times, operational security may demand that the unit not be named.
* For FPO addresses aboard a United States Navy or United States Coast Guard vessel, put the ship's name and hull number, if applicable, (for instance "USS Cochrane (DDG-21)") instead of a PSC number.
* If applicable, the recipient's Military Post Office Box number.
* When mailing to a DPO address, do not add the street address of the embassy or the recipient's job title, such as "Ambassador John Adams" as this may cause processing errors.
* The APO and "state" designator (AA, AP, AE)
* Please do not use the state that the distribution hub is in (FL, CA, NY), as this may cause delays in the package being processed.
* The correct ZIP Code for the unit, preferably the ZIP+4.
* In case your package accidentally falls open during transit, consider including a card within, listing both yours and the recipient's addresses and a full listing of the contents.
For instance, here is a sample APO Address:
GEN Omar Bradley
PSC 1234, Box 12345
APO AE 09204-1234
For a FPO:
CAPT John Paul Jones
USS Cochrane (DDG-21)
FPO AP 96543-1234
For a DPO:
Unit 8400, Box 0000
DPO, AE, 09498-0048
Important Info for International Customers
Customs departments in each country often have regulations that should be investigated prior to placing orders; these may pertain to duty taxes and-or allowable items. Adult Toys Supermart.com is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred or for the retention of your order by customs if it does not pass inspection and you will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for all expenses in these circumstances.
Important Info for Military Personnel
Mail addressed to military post offices overseas is subject to certain conditions or restrictions of mailing regarding content, preparation, and handling. Please refer to the APO/FPO table and the RESTRICTIONS at the url:
Overseas Military Mail Table - Changes and Active APO/FPO Table Including Military Mailing Restrictions It outlines these conditions by APO/FPO ZIP Codes through the use of footnoted mailing restrictions codes (see the Restrictions page following the table).
Adult Toys Supermart.com is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred or for the retention of your order by customs if it does not pass inspection and you will not be refunded. The customer is responsible for all expenses in these circumstances.
Please take care in providing your shipping information. What you provide is exactly how your shipping label will be printed. Orders returned to us as undeliverable will result in a 20% processing fee and no shipping refund will be issued. If you decide to have the product re-delivered to a different address (US addresses only), an additional shipping/handling fee of $10 will apply for US shipping addresses.
We are dedicated to carrying only the highest quality adult products and maintaining attentive customer service. We hope you have been and will be happy with our services.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Return Policy - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you can return any item for any reason whatsoever during the first 30 days of ownership. Our customer service representatives will work with you to find the best solution for your situation by: replacing the original item or providing a refund. Refunds are provided as a store credit or credit card refund.
To use our guarantee program, contact customer service. A customer service representatives will provide shipping instructions. Do not repackage the order and return it to the "shipped from" address. Your refund will be processed as soon as your items are received.
Returns of products that are not defective or damaged incur a 20% processing fee.
**All Returns Must Have Original Packaging**